AMTI’S SIX-AXIS BIOMECHANICS PRODUCTS REPRESENT THE CULMINATION OF MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF RESEARCH AND REFINEMENT. Their excellent performance and long-term durability have made them the worldwide standard in gait and biomechanics laboratories.
They provide researchers with the highest quality force measurement and analysis tools available. AMTI’s new Optima Human Performance System is their latest revolutionary development in field of force measurement technology, offering a 10-fold improvement over any force platform system on the market.
All AMTI force plates, force sensors, and instrumented equipment have been specifically engineered for biomechanical applications and carefully manufactured under the ISO 13485 medical-grade quality system:
- Portable and mounted force plates
- Six-axis force sensors
- Force-sensor treadmills
- Computerized dynamic platforms
- Force plate-mounted stairs
- Instrumented walkers, canes, and crutches
- Custom force plates, force sensors, and instrumented equipment